Ingredients Required for Marinate
- Chicken breast thin sliced – 500 grams
- Yellow mustard paste – 2 tsp.
- Ground White pepper – 1 tsp.
- Egg – 1
- Salt – ¾ tsp.
For Coating the chicken
- All purpose flour – ½ cup, separate plate.
- Bread crumbs – ½ cup, separate plate.
- Oil- for fry
- In a bowl add sliced cleaned chicken, salt and pepper, mix well.
- And then add mustard paste, mix it, and then add egg mix well again, keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat oil in a wok or kadai in medium heat.
- Now lift a piece of chicken and coat with flour (just one coat) and dip into bread crumbs, give a light press.
- Gently place the chicken in oil, fry both sides until golden crisp. Don’t fry in a high flame.
- Serve the crispy delicious homemade chicken nuggets with your favorite sauce like ranch, barbecue etc..
Tip - also try with fish, prawn or shrimp.