Serves – 2
- Watermelon small – 1 cup, sliced.
- Lemon juice – 2 tsp.
- Ginger – 1 inch piece (optional)
- Mint – 5 leaves.
- Water – , as needed.
- Ice cubes – 2, optional.
- In a blender or chopper (recommend to use chopper if you have) add watermelon, ginger and mint together.
- Blend it coarsely and then add into the strainer along with lemon juice, Strain and squeeze using with glass or tumbler (refer the below pic).
- Add ice cubes and water as needed and then serve chill.
Picture Perfect Steps:
- In a juice extractor, add the pieces of watermelon, extract the juice and then garnish with chopped ginger and mint. Mix well along with tsp. of lemon.
- Serve Chill.
- Or Simply serve plain without adding any spices and water either. See the below pic.