• Chicken thigh or breast ( boneless and skinless) – ½ lb.,cleaned and cut into small pieces.
• Onion – 1, small, roughly diced.
• Szechwan sauce – 1 tbsp.
• Tomato paste – 1 tsp.
• Green chili – 2, slit.
• Curry leaves.
• Cooking oil – 2tbsp.
1. Heat oil in a pan, add green chillies, onion and curry leaves. Fry altogether for a minute.
2. Then add tomato paste and szechwan sauce in a low flame. Add little water (about 2 tbsp.) stir well and then, turn up the heat add chicken pieces and salt to taste.
3. Stirring constantly until chicken tender and dry. It takes about 7 minutes.
4. Serve hot.