• Onion – 2 cups, finely chopped.
• Eggs – 4.
• Carrot – 1 fistful, finely chopped. Use chopper if you have.
• Salt – to taste.
• Cumin seeds – 1 tsp.
• Green chili – 5, chopped or slit.
• Curry leaves.
1. In a kadai, pour little oil, heat it and then add cumin seeds when its Temper add green colors and curry leaves. Fry slightly.
2. Now add onions, carrot and little salt, sauté until translucent.
3. Then add eggs ( you can add eggs one by one in a low flame. Not required to add the eggs in to the bowl and beat before start cooking ), stir, add salt to taste and mix in a high flame 🔥 vigorously until cooked. DON’T over cooked then it becomes hard.