• Sweetened Condensed Milk – 12 oz.
• Heavy Whipping cream – 16 oz.
• Vanilla essence – 2 tsp.
1. Whisk the heavy whipping cream until thick and fluffy. Use hand electric mixer or whisker.
2. Then add vanilla essence and condensed milk, mix well altogether. Chill in the fridge overnight.
3. Then transfer to freezer bowl and cover with plastic and foil wrapper. If you have lid use only plastic wrap(for extra protection)and then cover with lid.
4. Store in the freezer overnight or 8 hours to freeze completely.
5. Serve this delightful ice cream with your favorite toppings.
Note : If you Have ice cream maker use it.
Picture perfect steps:
1. Take any milk or dark chocolate in a pan ,in another vessel boil the water and then place the chocolate bowl on top of the steaming pan.
2. Stirring constantly, move the chocolate around until it begins to melt.
3. Continue stirring until the chocolate has fully melted. Add little water and cooking oil.
4. Use for recipe for dipping, dressing, or incorporating into another recipe.