• Kingfish steak – 5, cleaned.
• Coriander powder – 1 tsp.
• Cumin powder – ½ tsp.
• Chili powder – ½ to 1 tsp.
• Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp.
• Garam Masala – ¼ tsp.
• Salt – ½ tsp.
• Chicken or fish fry Masala (any brand ) – 1.5 tsp. I prefer Sakthi chicken fry Masala. It’s spicy.
• Coconut oil – 1 tbsp.or adjust the amount of oil.
• Lemon juice – 1 tsp.
1. Take a bowl add oil, and then add all the dry ingredients and mix altogether. Then add lemon juice and mix well.
2. Now, take a wide pan and keep the fish in it and then just pour the prepared masala mixture, and rub and coat evenly to all the fillets.
3. Cover and keep it in the fridge at least 5 hours or overnight.
4. Once marinated, remove the fish from fridge and let it sit at room temperature and then fry in a low heat for both sides until tender.(No need oil to fry.) Because we already added enough oil while marinating.
Tip: You can use dosa tawa to fry.
Picture Perfect Recipe:
Also try with prawn. If you have a oven then preheat and bake to 425 degree for 10 to 12 minutes.