Preparation time: under 2 minutes Cooking time: 5 minutes
Makes – 10 vada
- All-purpose flour(maida) – ¾ cup (or) 1 cup
- Sooji/(rava) – 1/3 cup (or) 1/2 cup
- Sugar – ½ cup to ¾ cup
- Black sesame seeds – 2tsp.
- Baking soda – 1/8 tsp.
- In a bowl, mix the all the ingredients together except water. Add water little by little until reach the paste consistency (use spoon).
- Heat the oil in the kadai over a medium heat, wet your fingers and take a small size ball of batter and immerse into the hot oil and fry it both side golden. Do not fry in high heat.
- Use the same method (2) for remaining rest of the batter. Mix well every time to make a ball before.
- Serve hot this sweet yummy vada to your lovable family.
Picture Perfect Steps :
- Add little more water to this batter, heat the paniyaram pan, drop some oil, when its hot pour the mini ladle-full of batter again sprinkle some more oil on the paniyaram.
- Cook for both side until it golden crisp.
Picture Perfect Steps: