• Chicken breast – cleaned and cubed.
• Maida – make into batter
• Salt to taste.
• Food color – orange or yellow or red.
The amount of each ingredient is not precise.
• Green chilies – slit, according to spicy level you can add. 2 for medium spicy (for single serve like the above pic quantity).
• Curry leaves.
1. First, heat oil in a kadai. Meanwhile, take a bowl, add flour and salt little. Mix and add water, make into batter (not too loose).
2. In an another bowl, add curd, food color and salt to taste and gently whisk to break the lumps.
3. Now, add the chicken pieces into the batter, coat well and then drop into the oil (one at a time.).
4. Deep fry in a medium flame. Make sure the chicken should not be browned.
5. When its done keep aside.
6. Then seasoning the curd with the above seasoning ingredients. Pour it into the curd. Mix well and then add fried chicken and mix it well again.
7. Enjoy this delightful chicken with your family and friends.
Tip: you can soak the chicken in buttermilk before you dip into the batter.
Picture Perfect Steps: