Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 15 minutes
Ingredients Required: Serves – 2
- Parotta – 3, shred them (make a small pieces) and keep aside.
- Egg -3
- Onion – 1, chop finely.
- Tomato – 1, small, chop finely.
- Chicken curry masala – 2 teaspoons
- Fennel seeds or cumin seeds – 1/2 teaspoon
- Sunflower Oil
- Chopped cilantro – 1 fistful for garnish.
- Heat oil in a pan, seasoning with fennel seeds followed by chopped onions and tomatoes, saute for few minutes until tomatoes mushy.
- Then add chicken masalas and cup of water, let them boil for 5 – 7 minutes in a low – medium heat, once raw smells disappears, turn off the heat and then transfer the gravy to bowl.
- In a same pan crack the eggs and fry them along with salt (do not make a complete dry) dump the shredded parotta combine with half cooked eggs, mix well, and then add the rest of the gravy.
- Mix gently for 2 minutes until masalas coated well with parotta. Finally garnish with chopped cilantro.
- Serve Hot with onion raita.
Picture Perfect Steps
to enlarge the image, right click and select open image.