Don’t you and your kids like 😏 to add CABBAGE in your diet ??? Then try this recipe👇🏻 you will like it 🤗 and never skip this wonderful vegetable from your diet.
- Cabbage – 200 – 250 grams, chopped
- Toor dal – 2 fistful
- Kuzhambu masala – 1 tablespoon. Not heaped.
- Onion – 1 small, chopped.
- Tomato – 1 small, chopped.
- Green chili – 1, slit.
- Salt – to taste.
- Sesame oil or cooking oil – 2 tbsp.
- Mustard seeds – 1 tsp.
- Urad dal – ½ tsp.
- Broken red chili – 2
- Curry leaves – 2 sprigs if you have.
- In a pressure cooker, heat oil and theme seasoning it with above ingredients(seasoning ingredients).
- Then add onions and tomato fry for a minute and then add cabbage, fry until combined all the ingredients.
- Now add dal, mix again and then add masala and enough water (about 1 cup) to cook.
- Cover and pressure cook for 3 whistles in a medium flame 🔥.
- Once pressure subsidies open, and then add coconut paste and salt to taste, stir, and bring back to boil in a low flame for 7 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- When its reached semi thick consistency turn off the heat.
- Serve when its warm with chapati, puri or rice.
Picture Perfect Steps: