Serves – 7
• Broccoli florets – 2 cups, use chopper to shred nicely or use blender and give few pluses until shredded evenly.
• Onion – 1 cup chopped.
• Gram flour – ½ cup.
• Red chili powder – 1 tsp.
• Salt – as needed.
1. In a large bowl, combine broccoli and onions. Mix well and then add salt and red chili, mix it again.
2. Now add gram flour, mix and then add water little if required ( if you used chopper for onions then no need to add water. Usually, while using chopper onions oozes some water). Here, I used chopper so I didn’t add water.
3. Make it as a soft dough. Little watery is the right consistency. Refer the below pic.
4. Heat oil, when it is ready, add small fitters and deep fry both sides in a medium flame. Serve with Sambar rice or Rasam Rice.
5. Refrigerate the leftover dough for later use.
Note: it will oozes some water so mix well before use.
Picture Perfect Steps