- White Bread– 2, cut off the edges of the breads (optional), make any shape you want.
- Mozzarella Shredded Cheese – 1 handful or more depends on your taste.
- Red chili places – 1/4 +1/4 tsp.
- Italian or any pizza seasoning ingredients – 1/8 +1/8 tsp.
- Black olives – 1+1, slice roundels.
- Sweet grape tomato (mini) or any tomato – 2 slices.
- Butter – 1 thin slice to roast a bread.
- Preheat the oven 375 degree F.
- Melt the better in a pan, lightly toast 2 sliced bread.
- Take a baking tray, cover with aluminum foil sheet, place the toasted bread, and spread the shredded cheese how much you want, then sprinkle ¼ tsp of chili flakes to each bread.
- Sprinkle pizza seasoning 1/8 tsp. to each bread and then toppings as desired or black olives roundels and sliced tomato.
- Finally place into the oven, turn up the heat to 425 degree F, wait until cheese melt. Approximately 5 to 7 minutes.
Picture perfect Steps: