Preparation time: 2 minutes Cooking time: 2 minutes
- Egg – 1 or 2
- Bread – 2 toasted, shred them into small pieces.
- Onion – ¼, chopped finely
- Green chilies -2
- Ground black pepper – ¼ teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Oil – 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan over medium flame, season with onions and green chilies.
- Saute the onions along with turmeric, salt and pepper. Let the onions cook for up to 2 minutes.
- Crack the egg and pour in to the middle of the pan, mix slightly and then add the bread pieces.
- Now stir well, don’t overcook . Turn of the heat.
- Serve hot with fresh juice.
Picture Perfect Steps:
- Cubed toasted bread (ok to use normal sandwich bread toast and then shred)
- Chopped Onion – medium
- Chopped baby spinach – 1 handful
- Whole eggs or egg whites -3
- green chili or red chili powder -2 or 3, slit
Recommended to use green chili good for health it’s helps burn bad cholesterol.
- salt to taste
- olive oil
- In a bowl combine the ingredients and mix altogether.
- Grease oil on the pan when its ready pour some egg mixture, spread and gently press with fork ( Refer the 👇🏻pic.)
- Cook in a low flame.
- Wait for 30 seconds to minute and then gently flip cook other side and serve with bun or plain.
Tips: if you like cheese you can add along with egg mixture.